Friday, April 20, 2012

tomorrow!

Kickin' it at the playground in old skool J.Crew.  That's how we roll over here.

(oh lord, did I just type that out loud)

j.crew katie sweater, tee, scout chino {current} + valentina printed patent pumps

I was excited when I unpacked this sweater last weekend and hoped that I would get a chance to wear it before it got warm again.  Who was I kidding?!  I swear I need to turn on the heat now because it's been rainy, windy and temps are in the 40's!

When I was little, my oma took us kids to see Annie.  I felt like I could relate to her because of the red hair.  But maybe it was really because when she was stuck with a day that's gray and lonely, she just stuck up her chin and grinned and said...the sun will come out tomorrow...

And at the close of business today, my two week vacation starts.
I will be visiting my mom on the move this weekend and then will return to start strategizing and packing for my trip to the UK on Thursday.

Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

15 comments:

  1. So jealous....do you think there's room in that suitcase to the UK for me????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do get to check one bag for FREE!

      Delete
  2. Yay, enjoy your vacay!!!
    BTW, I have that sweater in the black and white version. One of my favorite ones ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful vacation! Hope the weather there is a little warmer for you :) There is frickin' SNOW forecasted for my area next week! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bright sunny sweater is the perfect way to kick off your vacation - happiness! You look so cute! I hope you have a great week with your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOl, I'm wearing yellow today too and thought of that song this morning!! Love that cardi. So jealous of you nice long vacation!! Have a fabulous time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this cardi in navy/white stripes AND in coral! Thanks for reminding me! I always feel like they don't flatter my chest but it looks great on you maybe I will wear mine open like you! So jealous of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the color of that cardi! And I love the playground, i'm a big fan of the swings!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited! You and I are having a drink, come hell or high water!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I wish I was going with you!!! Have a good time! Bring back lots of goodies and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the yellow stripes- that's a great classic piece! Have a fabulous vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE that cardigan (and Annie :) Such a cute post.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...